Country: United States of America - Subject: Labour statistics
United States of America - Labour statistics - Law, Act
Labor Statistics (29 U.S.C., Chapter 1). - Adoption: 1888-06-13 | USA-1888-L-92407 Title 29 of the USC as amended to 01/03/2012.
SUBCHAPTER I - BUREAU OF LABOR STATISTICS
1. Design and duties of bureau generally.
2. Collection, collation, and reports of labor statistics.
2b. Studies of productivity and labor costs in industries.
3. Commissioner; appointment and tenure of office; compensation.
4. Duties of Commissioner in general.
5. Bulletin as to labor conditions.
6. Annual and special reports to President and Congress.
8. Unemployment data relating to Americans of Spanish origin or descent.
SUBCHAPTER II - SPECIAL STATISTICS
9. Authorization of special studies, compilations, and transcripts on request; cost.
9a. Credit of receipts.
9b. Rules and regulations.
Adoption: 1888-06-13 | USA-1888-L-92407
Title 29 of the USC as amended to 01/03/2012.