|Nom:||Industrial Relations Act, 1969 (No. 14 of 1969).|
|Sujet(s):||Liberté syndicale, négociation collective et relations professionnelles|
|Type de loi:||Loi|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliographie:||Legislation on-line Irish Statute Book, Ireland PDF of Act (consulté le 2015-03-06)
Legislation on-line Law Reform Commission, Ireland PDF of Act as revised to 01/01/2019 (consulté le 2015-04-27)
2. Membership of the Court.
3. Divisions of the Court.
4. Deputy chairman of the Court.
5. Superannuation for chairman and ordinary members of the Court.
6. Industrial relations officers.
7. Interpretation of employment agreements.
8. Investigation of trade dispute to be in private.
9. Inclusion of members of the Court on public service arbitration boards.
10. Breaches of registered employment agreements.
11. Fair employment rules.
12. Enforcement of sections 10 and 11.
13. Rights commissioners.
14. Prohibition on disclosure of information.
15. Amendment of section 23 of Principal Act.
16. Amendment of section 43 of Principal Act.
17. Extension of Part VI of Principal Act.
18. Amendment of section 67 of Principal Act.
19. Amendment of section 68 of Principal Act.
20. Investigation of dispute by Court at request of parties.
21. Dissolution of Electricity Supply Board manual workers and general employees tribunals.
22. Laying of orders before Houses of Oireachtas.
24. Short title, construction and collective citation.
The Principal Act and this Act may be cited together as the Industrial Relations Acts, 1946 and 1969.
Amends or repeals the following:
- Electricity Supply Board (Superannuation) Act, 1942 (No. 17 of 1942 (Sections 9 , 10 and 11);
- Industrial Relations Act, 1946 (No. 26 of 1946) (Sections 10 (2), 11 , 12 , 16 and 67 (3));
- Electricity (Supply) (Amendment) Act, 1949 (No. 12 of 1949) (Sections 3 , 4 , 5 and 6); and
- Industrial Relations (Amendment) Act, 1955 (No. 19 of 1955) (The whole Act).