|Nombre:||The Law No. XII-2470 of 21 June 2016 "To Establish and Implement the Labour Code", as amended to 14 September 2016.|
|Tema(s):||Códigos de trabajo, Leyes laborales; Política de empleo y promoción del empleo, servicios del empleo|
|Tipo de legislación:||Ley|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliografía:||legislation on-line Seimas of the Republic of Lithuania, Lithuania PDF in Lithuanian as of 14 September 2016 (Consultado el 2017-07-13)
|Resumen/cita:||Establishes a new Labour Code which applies to the labour relations arising after the entry into force of this law except for the cases described in paragraphs 6-11 of article 6 of this law.
Repeals the previous Labour Code No. IX-926 with all its amendments and supplements; also the Law No. IX-2500 "On Labor Sites"; the Law No. XI-1379 "On the Recruitment of Temporary Employment Companies"; the Law No.X-199 "On Guarantees for Staff"; the Law No. I-1214 "On Determination of Late Payment of Benefits Related to Employment Relationships".
The new Labour Code includes:
Part I: General provisions
Part II: Individual relationships
Part III: Collective labor relations
Part IV: Labor disputes.
Implements,inter alia, the following legislation of the European Union:
1. Council Directive 91/383 / EEC of 25 June 1991 introducing additional measures to encourage improvements in the occupational safety and health of workers with fixed or temporary employment (OJ 2004 Special Edition, Chapter 5, Volume 1, p. 418), as last amended by 2007 M June 20 Directive 2007/30 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council (OJ 2007 L 165, p. 21).
2. Council Directive 91/533 / EEC of 14 October 1991 on the obligation of the employer to inform employees of the applicable contract or employment relationship (OJ 2004 Special Edition, Chapter 5, Volume 2, p. 3).
3. European Parliament and Council Directive 96/71 / EC of 16 December 1996 on the posting of workers in the framework of the provision of services (OJ 2004 Special Edition, Chapter 5, Volume 2, p. 431).
4. Council Directive 97/81 / EC of 15 December 1997 on the framework agreement on part-time work, concluded by UNICE, CEEP and ETUC, Industrial and Employers' Confederations (OJ Special Edition 2004, Vol. 5, Vol. 3, p. 267).
5. Council Directive 98/59 / EC of 20 July 1998 on the approximation of the laws of the Member States relating to collective redundancies (OJ 2004 Special Edition, Chapter 5, Volume 3, p. 327).
6. Council Directive 1999/70 / EC of 27 June 1999 concerning the framework agreement on fixed-term work concluded by ETUC, UNICE, CEEP and the European Central Bank Edition, Chapter 5, Vol. 3, p. 368).
7. Council Directive 2000/43 / EC of 29 June 2000 implementing the principle of equal treatment between persons irrespective of racial or ethnic origin (OJ 2004 Special Edition, Chapter 20, Volume 1, p.23).
8. Council Directive 2000/78 / EC of 27 November 2000 establishing a general framework for equal treatment in employment and occupation (OJ 2004 Special Edition, Chapter 5, Volume 4, p. 79).
9. Council Directive 2001/23 / EC of 12 March 2001 on the approximation of the laws of the Member States relating to the safeguarding of employees' rights in case of transfers of undertakings, businesses or parts of undertakings or businesses (OJ 2004 Special Edition, Chapter 5, Volume 4, p. 98).
10. European Parliament and Council Directive 2002/14 / EC of 11 March 2002 establishing a general framework for informing and consulting employees in the European Community (OJ 2004 Special Edition, Chapter 5, Volume 4, p. 219).
11. European Parliament and Council Directive 2003/88 / EC of 4 November 2003 on certain aspects of the organization of working time (OJ 2004 Special Edition, Chapter 5, Volume 4, p. 381).
12. European Parliament and Council Directive 2006/54 / EC of 5 July 2006 on the implementation of the principle of equal opportunities and equal treatment of men and women in matters of employment and occupation (recast) (OJ 2006 L 204, p. 23).
13. European Parliament and Council Directive 2008/94 / EC of 22 October 2008 on the protection of employees in case of the insolvency of their employer (Codified version) (OJ 2008 L 283, p. 36).
14. European Parliament and Council Directive 2008/104 / EC of 19 November 2008 on temporary agency work (OJ 2008 L 327, p. 9).
|Texto(s) de aplicación:|