|Name:||Criminal Code (Amendment) Act 2013 (Act No. 6 of 2013).|
|Country:||Papua New Guinea|
|Subject(s):||Criminal and penal law|
|Type of legislation:||Law, Act|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliography:||Legislation on-line Pacific Islands Legal Information Institute (PacLII) PDF of Act (consulted on 2015-04-15)
|Abstract/Citation:||1. New Section 299A - SECTION 299A. WILLFUL MURDER OF A PERSON ON ACCOUNT OF ACCUSATION OF SORCERY.
2. New Section 347C - SECTION 347C. AGGRAVATED RAPE.
3. Kidnapping (Amendment of Section 353).
4. Kidnapping for Ransom (Amendment of Section 354).
5. Stealing (Amendment of Section 372).
6. Misappropriation of Property (Amendment of Section 383A).
7. The Offence of Robbery (Amendment of Section 386).
8. Sentence of Death (Amendment of Section 597).
9. Execution of Sentence of Death (Amendment of Section 614).