|Name:||Social Welfare Act 2012 (Act No. 43 of 2012).|
|Subject(s):||Social security (general standards)|
|Type of legislation:||Law, Act|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliography:||Legislation on-line Irish Statute Book, Ireland PDF of Act (consulted on 2014-02-28)
|Abstract/Citation:||Preliminary and General
1. Short title, construction, collective citation and commencement.
PART 2 - Amendment of Social Welfare Acts
3. Calculation of yearly average and alternative yearly average for pension purposes.
4. State pension (contributory) - amendments.
5. Respite care grant - amendment.
6. Employment contributions - amendment.
7. Schedule 3 - amendment.
8. Child benefit - amendments.
9. State pension (transition) - amendments.
10. Rates of self-employment contributions.
11. Voluntary contributions - amendments.
12. Jobseeker's benefit - duration of payment.
13. Recovery of overpayments by deductions from social welfare payments.
14. One-parent family payment - amendments.
15. Budgeting in relation to social welfare payments - amendments.
16. Entitlement to jobseeker's benefit - amendments.
17. Entitlement to jobseeker's allowance - amendments.
PART 3 - Amendment of Redundancy Payments Act 1967
18. Amendment of section 29 of Redundancy Payments Act 1967.
Acts Referred to
Housing (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1992
Housing (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 2009
Redundancy Payments Act 1967
Redundancy Payments Acts 1967 to 2011
Social Welfare Act 1973
Social Welfare Act 2010
Social Welfare Act 2011
Social Welfare and Pensions Act 2008
Social Welfare and Pensions Act 2010
Social Welfare and Pensions Act 2012
Social Welfare Consolidation Act 2005
Social Welfare Law Reform and Pensions Act 2006