|Name:||Factories (Control of Chemical Agents at Work) Regulations 2003 (LN. 2003/035).|
|Country:||United Kingdom - Gibraltar|
|Subject(s):||Protection against particular hazards|
|Type of legislation:||Regulation, Decree, Ordinance|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliography:||Legislation on-line Laws of Gibraltar - On-line service, Government of Gibraltar Act as amended to Act No. 2012/021 (consulted on 2013-04-11)
3. Duties under these regulations.
4. Occupational exposure limit values, biological limit values and prohibitions.
5. Determination and assessment of risk of hazardous chemical agents.
6. General principles for the prevention of risks associated with hazardous chemical agents.
7. Specific protection and prevention measures.
8. Hazards arising from the physico-chemical properties of chemical agents.
9. Arrangements to deal with accidents, incidents and emergencies.
10. Information and training for employees.
11. Health surveillance.
12. Exemption certificates.