|Name:||Department of Labor (29 U.S.C., Chapter 12).|
|Country:||United States of America|
|Type of legislation:||Law, Act|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliography:||Legislation on-line Government Printing Office (GPO), United State of America (consulted on 2018-02-14)
|Abstract/Citation:||551. Establishment of Department; Secretary; seal.
552. Deputy Secretary; appointment; duties.
553. Assistant Secretaries; appointment; duties.
554. Assistants to Secretary.
556. Chief clerk; other employees.
557. Bureaus and offices in Department.
557a. Mine Safety and Health Administration.
557b. Office of disability employment policy.
558. Library, records, etc., of Department. 559. Rented quarters.
560. Reports and investigations.
561. Records and papers and furniture transferred to Department.
562. Laws operative.
563. Working capital fund; establishment; availability; capitalization; reimbursement.
563a. Working capital fund; comprehensive program of centralized services.
564. Working capital fund; availability for personnel functions in regional administrative offices.
566. Employee drug and alcohol abuse assistance programs.
567. Labor-management dispute settlement expenses.
568. Acceptance of donations by Secretary.