|Original name:||Ustawa z dnia 15 czerwca 2012 r. o skutkach powierzania wykonywania pracy cudzoziemcom przebywajacym wbrew przepisom na terytorium Rzeczypospolitej Polskiej|
|Name:||Act of 15 June 2012 concerning the effect of employing foreigners residing illegally on the territory of the Republic of Poland (Text no. 769).|
|Type of legislation:||Law, Act|
|Entry into force:|
|Published on:||Dziennik Ustaw, 2012-07-06, vol. 128, ISSN: 0867-3411
|Bibliography:||Dziennik Ustaw, 2012-07-06, vol. 128, ISSN: 0867-3411
Act on-line in Polish Internetowy System Aktów Prawnych [Internet System of Legal Acts, Sejm RP, Poland PDF (consulted on 2014-02-06)
|Abstract/Citation:||The Act regulates:
- the penalties for entities employing foreigners without valid residence permit in the Republic of Poland;
- compensation and related benefits claimed by foreigners staying in Poland without relevant residence permit.
The Act also introduces the following amendments:
- Article 15. Act of 12 October 1990 on Border Guard is entitled to verify the legal status of foreigners in Poland;
- Article 16. Act of 26 July 1991 on personal income taxes - deals with the situation of foreigner working and paying tax contributions without valid residence permit;
- Article 17. Act of 15 February 1992 on income taxes from legal entities - deals with the situation of foreigner working and paying tax contributions without valid residence permit;
- Article 18. Act No. 887 of 13 October 1998 on the social insurance system - provides that data collected on the accounts of foreigners can be available to the state authorities in case proceedings;
- Article 20. Act on Aliens of 13 June 2003 - incorporates amendments in case of expulsion or grant of residency.
- Article 22. Act of 20 April 2004 on promotion of employment and on labour market institutions - the Minister in charge of labour affairs is to periodically review the situation based on information from Border Guards and other internal institution and is to submit to the European Commission a report on the number of performed audits and the current situation;
- Article 23. Act on National Labour Inspectorate -along with other authorities the Inspectorate is to review the situation and transmit findings to the Ministers in charge of labour and internal affairs.