|Original name:||Peraturan Presiden Tentang Rencana Aksi Nasional Hak Asasi Manusia Indonesia Tahun 2011-2014|
|Name:||Presidential Decree No. 23/2011 on the National Action Plan for Human Rights in Indonesia for 2011-2014.|
|Type of legislation:||Regulation, Decree, Ordinance|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliography:||Legislation on-line Sekretariat Negara Republik Indonesia, Indonesia PDF of Regulations in Indonesian (consulted on 2012-10-16)
|Abstract/Citation:||The National Action Plan for Human Rights (RANHAM) aims to promote respect, promotion, fulfillment, protection and enforcement of human rights in Indonesia, taking into account the religious values, morals, customs, culture, and security, and order in Indonesia. Establishes the National Commmittee for the implementation of the Plan (Panitia RANHAM Nasional) and sets out its goals and functions. Provincial and District Committees are also to be established.
Repeals the Presidential Decree No. 40/2004 on the National Plan of Action of Human Rights in Indonesia for 2004-2009.
Also mentions the following UN Conventions which are implemented in Indonesian Laws:
- International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (Law No. 12/2005);
- International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (Law No. 11/2005);
- International Convention on The Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination (Law No. 29/1999);
- Convention Against Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment (Law No. 5/1998); and
- Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women (Law No. 7/1984).