|Name:||Criminal Justice (Community Service) Act, 1983 (No. 23 of 1983).|
|Subject(s):||Criminal and penal law; Elimination of forced labour|
|Type of legislation:||Law, Act|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliography:||Legislation on-line Irish Statue Book, Ireland PDF (consulted on 2012-05-24)
2. Persons to whom Act applies.
3. Community service order.
4. Conditions required for making of community service order.
5. Previsions regarding more than one community service order.
6. Provisions consequential on making of community service order.
7. Requirements under community service order and failure to comply with such requirements.
8. Alternative methods of dealing with offence under section 7 (4).
9. Extension of time for performance of work under community service order.
10. Change of residence by offender.
11. Revocation of community service order.
13. Power to summon or order arrest.
16. Short title and commencement.