|Name:||Criminal Justice Act 2011 (No. 22 of 2011).|
|Subject(s):||Criminal and penal law|
|Type of legislation:||Law, Act|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliography:||Act on-line Irish Statue Book, Ireland PDF (consulted on 2012-05-16)
|Abstract/Citation:||PART 1 - PRELIMINARY AND GENERAL
1. Short title and commencement.
3. Relevant offences for purposes of this Act.
4. Orders and regulations.
PART 2 - DETENTION
7. Amendment of section 4 of Act of 1984.
8. Failure to return to Garda Síochána station as required pursuant to section 4 of Act of 1984.
9. Further amendment of Act of 1984.
10. Amendment of section 2 of Offences against the State (Amendment) Act 1998.
11. Amendment of section 72A of Criminal Justice Act 2006.
12. Amendment of section 3 of Criminal Justice (Forensic Evidence) Act 1990.
13. Amendment of section 5 of Criminal Justice (Drug Trafficking) Act 1996.
14. Amendment of section 52 of Criminal Justice Act 2007.
PART 3 - PROVISIONS RELATING TO DOCUMENTS AND INFORMATION
15. Order to produce documents or provide information.
16. Privileged legal material.
17. Concealing facts disclosed by documents.
18. Presumptions relating to documents.
19. Withholding information.
20. Protection for employees from penalisation for disclosing information relating to relevant offences.
21. Offences, etc.
22. Liability for offences by bodies corporate.