|Name:||Communications (Retention of Data) Act 2011 (No. 3 of 2011).|
|Type of legislation:||Law, Act|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliography:||Act on-line Irish Statue Book, Ireland PDF (consulted on 2012-05-16)
2. Non-application of Act.
3. Obligation to retain data.
4. Data security.
5. Access to data.
6. Disclosure request.
7. Service provider to comply with disclosure request.
8. Processing for other purpose.
10. Complaints procedure.
11. Amendment of section 8 (Review of operation of Act by judge of High Court) of Act of 1993.
12. Duties of designated judge in relation to this Act.
14. Short title.
Implements Directive 2006/24/EC. Repeals Part 7 of the Criminal Justice (Terrorist Offences) Act 2005.