|Name:||Public Services (Management)(Selection and Appointment of Departmental Heads and Provincial Administrators) Regulation 2003 (No. 5 of 2003).|
|Country:||Papua New Guinea|
|Subject(s):||Public and civil servants|
|Type of legislation:||Law, Act|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliography:||Legislation on-line Pacific Islands Legal Information Institute (PacLII), University of the South Pacific PDF of Act as amended to 2006 (consulted on 2011-10-13)
|Abstract/Citation:||1. Declaration of Departmental Head vacancy.
2. Procedure for appointment of Departmental Head.
3. Review of Departmental Head appointment and performance prior to expiry of appointment.
4. Temporary appointment of Departmental Head.
5. Vacancy in the office of provincial administrator.
6. Review of provincial administrator's appointment and performance within prior to expiry of appointment.
7. Temporary appointment of a provincial administrator.
8. Non-Citizens not to be considered for appointment in certain circumstances.
9. Selection processes commenced.
10. Regulation to prevail.