|Name:||Organic Law on immediate and transitional constitutional provisions.|
|Country:||Papua New Guinea|
|Type of legislation:||Law, Act|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliography:||Legislation on-line Pacific Islands Legal Information Institute (PacLII), University of the South Pacific PDF (consulted on 2011-10-13)
2. Continuing effect of pre-Independence laws.
3. Declarations, affirmations, etc.
4. Effect of Part III.
5. Former instrumentalities, etc.
6. Former officers, etc.
7. First Secretary to the National Executive Council.
8. First Magistrates.
9. First subordinate courts.
10. Pending legal proceedings.
11. Saving of judgements, etc.
12. Former provincial government bodies.
13. Former Local Government bodies.
14. Power of Mercy.
16. References in pre-Independence laws.