|Name:||Organic Law on Certain Constitutional Office-holders.|
|Country:||Papua New Guinea|
|Type of legislation:||Law, Act|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliography:||Legislation on-line Pacific Islands Legal Information Institute (PacLII), University of the South Pacific PDF (consulted on 2011-10-13)
2. Application of other law to constitutional office-holders.
3. Qualifications for appointment.
5. Qualifications for appointment.
8. Qualifications for appointment.
10. Qualifications for appointment and disqualifications from office.
12. Declaration of Office.
13. Term of office.
14. Disqualifications from office.
15. Conditions of employment general to all constitutional office-holders.
18. Acting constitutional office-holder.
19. Annual reports.
20. First Public Prosecutor.
21. First Public Solicitor.
22. First Clerk of the National Parliament.
23. First Auditor-General.
24. Term of office of first constitutional office-holders.