|Name:||National Volunteer Service Act 1990 (No. 17 of 1990).|
|Country:||Papua New Guinea|
|Subject(s):||Elimination of forced labour|
|Type of legislation:||Law, Act|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliography:||Legislation on-line Pacific Islands Legal Information Institute (PacLII), University of the South Pacific PDF of Act as amended to 2006 (consulted on 2011-10-13)
|Abstract/Citation:||1. Public interest.
3. National Volunteer Service.
4. Functions of the National Volunteer Service.
5. Powers of the Service.
6. Council for the National Volunteer Service.
7. Membership of the Council.
8. Vacation of office.
9. Vacancy not to affect power or function.
10. Meetings of the Board.
11. Disclosure of interest by Councillors.
15. Functions of the Director.
16. Other staff.
17. Application for employment.
18. Appointment of volunteer employees.
19. Conditions of employment.
20. Duties of volunteer employees.
21. Non-citizen volunteer employees.
22. Application of Public Finances (Management) Act.
23. Charges for services.
24. Funds of the service.
25. Public Service rights.