|Name:||National Training Council Act 1991 (No. 12 of 1991).|
|Country:||Papua New Guinea|
|Subject(s):||Education, vocational guidance and training|
|Type of legislation:||Law, Act|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliography:||Legislation on-line Pacific Islands Legal Information Institute (PacLII), University of the South Pacific PDF of Act as amended to 2006 (consulted on 2011-10-13)
|Abstract/Citation:||1. Compliance with Constitutional requirements.
3. Establishment of the Council.
4. Incorporation of the Council.
5. Objectives of the Council.
6. Functions of the Council.
7. Powers of the Council.
8. Constitution of the Council.
9. Alternate Members.
10. Vacation of office.
11. Vacancy not to affect powers or functions.
12. Meetings of the Council.
13. Disclosure of interest by Members.
16. Power to establish Committees, etc.
17. Vacancy not to affect powers or functions.
18. Calling of meetings of Committees.
19. Procedures of a Committee.
20. Overseas Training Priorities Committee.
21. Screening and Accreditation Committee.
22. National Training Council Secretariat.
24. Application of Public Finances (Management) Act 1986.
25. National Training Plan.
26. Council may obtain information relating to training.
27. Protection of Members of the Council.
28. Review of National Training Council.
29. Development, etc., plans of In-Service Training Institutions to be submitted to the Council.