|Name:||National Provident Fund (Financial Reconstruction) Act 2000 (No. 52 of 2000).|
|Country:||Papua New Guinea|
|Subject(s):||Administration and financing|
|Type of legislation:||Law, Act|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliography:||Legislation on-line Pacific Islands Legal Information Institute (PacLII), University of the South Pacific PDF (consulted on 2011-10-13)
|Abstract/Citation:||1. Compliance with constitutional requirements.
3. Accounts for the period ending 31 December 2000.
4. State grant.
5. Employer contribution.
6. Adjustment to members┐ accounts.
7. Imposition of special employer contribution.
8. Amounts not to be accumulations.
9. Extensions to the operative period.
10. Confirmation of existing borrowings.
11. Liquefication and conversion to Government securities.
12. Form and substance of inscribed stock.
13. Limitation of action.
14. Deemed authority for borrowing from PNGBC.