|Name:||National Council of Women Incorporation Act 1979 (Cap. 1041).|
|Country:||Papua New Guinea|
|Subject(s):||Equality of opportunity and treatment|
|Type of legislation:||Law, Act|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliography:||Legislation on-line Pacific Islands Legal Information Institute (PacLII), University of the South Pacific PDF of Act (consulted on 2011-10-13)
3. Constitution of the Council.
4. Objects of the Council.
5. Functions of the Council.
6. General powers of the Council.
7. Additional powers of the Council.
9. Copy of Rules to be lodged.
10. Holding of Council property.
11. Execution of instruments under seal.
12. Dealings with the Council.
13. Rents, etc.
14. First Council.
15. Transfer of Rights, etc.