|Name:||National AIDS Council Act 1997 (No. 30 of 1997).|
|Country:||Papua New Guinea|
|Type of legislation:||Law, Act|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliography:||Legislation on-line Pacific Islands Legal Information Institute (PacLII), University of the South Pacific PDF of Act as amended to 2006 (consulted on 2011-10-13)
|Abstract/Citation:||1. Compliance with Constitutional requirements.
3. Establishment of the Council.
4. Objects of the Council.
5. Functions of the Council.
6. Powers of the Council.
7. Composition of the Council.
8. Alternate members.
9. Leave of absence of members.
10. Vacation of office.
11. Vacancy not to affect powers or functions.
12. Meetings of the Council.
13. Disclosure of interest by members.
16. Power to establish Committees, etc.
17. Vacancy not to affect powers or functions.
18. Meetings of Committees.
19. Procedures of Committees.
20. Establishment of the National AIDS Council Secretariat.
22. Staff of the Council.
23. Terms and conditions of employment.
25. Application of Public Finances (Management) Act 1995.
26. Funds of the Council.