|Name:||Mining Regulation 1992.|
|Country:||Papua New Guinea|
|Subject(s):||Mining and quarrying workers|
|Type of legislation:||Regulation, Decree, Ordinance|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliography:||Legislation on-line Pacific Islands Legal Information Institute (PacLII), University of the South Pacific PDF of Act as amended to 2006 (consulted on 2011-10-13)
|Abstract/Citation:||1. Exploration licence.
2. Special mining lease.
3. Mining lease.
4. Alluvial mining lease.
5. Lease for mining purposes.
6. Mining easement.
7. Application for a tenement.
8. Application for extension of term of a tenement.
9. Application for grant of a consolidated tenement.
10. Application for surrender of a tenement, etc.
11. Application for partial surrender of a tenement, etc.
12. Variation of approved proposals.
13. Notice of objection.
14. Notice of cancellation.
15. Instrument of transfer of tenement.
16. Description of boundary.
17. Application for right to enter land and right to enter land.
20. Variation of approved programme.
21. Bi-annual exploration report.
22. Bi-annual expenditure statement.
23. Notice of intention to negotiate on the mining of alluvial minerals.
24. Annual minimum expenditure.
25. Monthly report.