|Name:||Mining Development Act 1955 (No. 60 of 1955).|
|Country:||Papua New Guinea|
|Subject(s):||Mining and quarrying workers|
|Type of legislation:||Law, Act|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliography:||Legislation on-line Pacific Islands Legal Information Institute (PacLII) PDF (consulted on 2011-10-13)
2. Purposes of advances.
3. Applications for advances.
4. Reference to professional officers.
5. Agreement with borrower.
7. Payment of dividends, etc.
8. Recovery of advance.
9. Provisions applicable until moneys advanced have been paid.
10. Appointment of agent by borrower.
11. Non-compliance with Act.
12. Interpretation of Part III.
13. Purchase, etc., of plant by the State.
14. Erection of plant.
15. Rates for testing and treating.
16. Stealing from plant.
17. Minister may pay whole cost of boring for gold, etc.
18. Agreement to pay proportion of cost.
19. Purchase and hire of boring plant.
20. Advance or expenditure of moneys for draining or making roads.
21. Assistance in marketing.