|Name:||Papua New Guinea Institute of Public Administration Act 1993 (No. 5 of 1993).|
|Country:||Papua New Guinea|
|Subject(s):||Education, vocational guidance and training; Public and civil servants|
|Type of legislation:||Law, Act|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliography:||Legislation on-line Pacific Islands Legal Information Institute (PacLII) PDF of Act (consulted on 2011-10-07)
2. Establishment of Papua New Guinea Institute of Public Administration.
3. Functions of the Institute.
4. Powers of the Institute.
6. Establishment of the Governing Council.
7. Membership of the Council.
8. Alternate members.
9. Chairman and Deputy Chairman.
10. Leave of absence of members.
11. Vacation of Office.
12. Vacancy not to affect powers or functions.
13. Calling of meetings.
14. Meetings of the Council.
15. Disclosure of interest by members.
16. Committees of the Council.
17. Functions of the Council.
18. Powers of the Council.
23. Application of Public Finances (Management) Act 1995.
24. The General Orders of the Institute.
25. Purposes of the Institute to be public purpose.
26. Repeal [Administrative College Act (Chapter 160)]