|Name:||Employment Agency Act 1971 (No. 27 of 1971).|
|Subject(s):||Employment policy, promotion of employment and employment services|
|Type of legislation:||Law, Act|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliography:||Act on-line Irish Statute Book, Ireland PDF (consulted on 2011-02-03)
Legislation on-line Law Reform Commission, Ireland PDF of Act as revised to 01/09/2019 (consulted on 2017-05-31)
2. General prohibition on unlicensed employment agencies.
3. Provisions regarding licence.
4. Revocation of licence.
5. Appeals against revocation of licence and refusal to grant licence.
6. Non-application of Act.
7. Fees, etc., of agencies.
8. General power to make regulations.
9. Power of entry inspection, etc.
11. Laying of regulations before Houses of Oireachtas.
12. Repeal [repeals Section 85 of the Public Health Acts (Amendment) Act, 1907]
13. Expenses, etc.
15. Short title.