|Name:||Social Welfare And Pensions (No. 2) Act 2009 (No. 43 of 2009).|
|Subject(s):||Old-age, invalidity and survivors benefit|
|Type of legislation:||Law, Act|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliography:||Act on-line Irish Statute Book, Ireland PDF (consulted on 2011-01-31)
|Abstract/Citation:||PART 1 - Preliminary and General
1. Short title, construction, collective citations and commencement.
PART 2 - Amendments to Social Welfare Acts
3. Social insurance benefits (new rates).
4. Social assistance payments (new rates).
5. Family Income Supplement (new weekly rates).
6. Jobseeker's allowance - amendments.
7. Child benefit (new rates).
8. Limitation on return of contributions.
9. Amendment to section 110 of Principal Act.
10. Amendment to section 128 of Principal Act.
11. Amendment to section 138 of Principal Act.
12. Supplementary welfare allowance - amendments.
13. Amendment to section 197 of Principal Act.
14. Weekly or monthly supplements - amendment.
15. Amendment to section 246 of Principal Act.
16. Social welfare inspectors - amendment.
17. Information to be furnished by financial institutions.
18. Exchange of information - amendment.
19. Schedule 3 - amendment.
20. Schedule 5 - amendment.
PART 3 - Amendment to Act of 1990
21. Amendment to Act of 1990.