|Name:||Criminal Justice (Surveillance) Act 2009 (No. 19 of 2009).|
|Subject(s):||Criminal and penal law|
|Type of legislation:||Law, Act|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliography:||Act on-line Irish Statute Book, Ireland PDF (consulted on 2011-01-31)
2. Application of Act.
4. Application for authorisation.
6. Variation or renewal of authorisation.
7. Approval for surveillance in cases of urgency.
8. Tracking devices.
9. Retention of materials relating to applications and reports.
10. Restriction of disclosure of existence of authorisations and other documents.
11. Complaints procedure.
12. Review of operation of this Act by designated judge.
13. Confidentiality of information.
14. Admissibility of evidence.
15. Disclosure of information.
17. Amendment of Garda Síochána Act 2005.
18. Amendment of Courts (Supplemental Provisions) Act 1961.
19. Short title.