|Name:||Superannuation Regulation 2002 (No. 3 of 2002).|
|Country:||Papua New Guinea|
|Subject(s):||Old-age, invalidity and survivors benefit|
|Type of legislation:||Regulation, Decree, Ordinance|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliography:||Regulations on-line Pacific Islands Legal Information Institute (PacLII), University of the South Pacific PDF (consulted on 2009-11-30)
2. Eligibility age.
3. Employees engaged in primary production.
4. Minimum or other contributions for non-citizens.
5. Rates for employer contributions.
6. Rates for employee contributions.
7. Penal rate of interest.
8. Proof of right to build on customary land.
9. Prior benefits to continue.