|Name:||Assisted Secondary School Teachers' Pensions Act (Cap. 39:03).|
|Country:||Trinidad and Tobago|
|Subject(s):||Teachers; Old-age, invalidity and survivors benefit|
|Type of legislation:||Law, Act|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliography:||Act on-line Parliament of Trinidad and Tobago PDF (DOC.NORMES) (consulted on 2011-11-08)
Legislation on-line Ministry of Attorney General and Legal Affairs, Trinidad and Tobago PDF of unofficial consolidated version to 31/12/2015 (DOC.NORMES) (consulted on 2017-10-04)
1. Short title.
3. Application of Act.
4. Pensions authorised.
5. Age of compulsory retirement.
6. Retirement on medical grounds.
7. Retirement at earlier age than fifty‑five in certain cases.
8. (Repealed by Act No. 20 of 1997).
9. Minimum age for pensionable service.
10. Gratuity and reduced pension.
11. Maximum pension.
12. No absolute right to compensation.
13. Gratuity to dependants of deceased teacher.
14. Pension to dependants of teachers.
16. Application of certain sections of Pensions Act.
17. President to decide questions arising under the Act.
18. Notional pensionable service.
19. Pensionable service.