|Name:||The Caribbean Court of Justice Act 2004 (No. 10 of 2004).|
|Country:||Antigua and Barbuda|
|Subject(s):||Criminal and penal law|
|Type of legislation:||Law, Act|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliography:||Act on-line Caribbean Community Secretariat, CARICOM Legislative Drafting Facility (consulted on 2006-04-10)
Act on-line Laws on-line, Government of Antigua and Barbuda, http://laws.gov.ag PDF (consulted on 2010-10-08)
|Abstract/Citation:||An Act to implement the Agreement Establishing the Caribbean Court of Justice and other Agreements relating to the Court and the Regional Judicial and Legal Services Commission and for other related matters
1. Short title and commencement.
3. Agreement, its related Instruments and Rules of Court to have force of law.
4. Original jurisdiction of the Court.
5. Exclusion of matters declared final.
6. Mode of bringing matters before Court.
7. Expenses of Court and Commission to be a charge on Consolidated Fund.
8. Immunity of Commission from court proceedings.