|Name:||Industrial Relations Act 1976 (No. 15 of 1976).|
|Subject(s):||Freedom of association, collective bargaining and industrial relations|
|Type of legislation:||Law, Act|
|Entry into force:|
|Published on:||Printed separately
Legislation on-line Irish Statute Book, Ireland PDF of Act (consulted on 2015-03-06)
Legislation on-line Law Reform Commission, Ireland PDF of Act as revised to 01/02/2019 (consulted on 2015-04-27)
|Abstract/Citation:||An Act to amend and extend the Industrial relations Acts 1946 [LS 1946-Ire.] and 1969 [LS 1969-Ire], to repeal the Agricultural Wages Acts 1936 to 1969 [LS 1936-IFS 4, 1945-Ire.1] and the Agricultural Workers (Holidays) Acts 1950 to 1975 [LS 1950-Ire.1 A...1969-Ire.2], and to provide for other matters connected with the aforesaid matters. No. 1. Miscellaneous amendments.
2. Amendment of section 4 of Principal Act.
3. Consequential repeal.
4. Establishment of joint labour committee for agricultural workers.
5. Modification of Second Schedule to Principal Act.
6. Repeal of Agricultural Wages Acts, 1936 to 1969.
7. Modification of section 49 of Principal Act.
8. Additional divisions of the Court.
9. Consequential amendment of section 2 of Act of 1969.
10. Amendment of section 5 of Act of 1969.
11. Repeal of Agricultural Workers (Holidays) Acts, 1950 to 1975.
12. Short title, construction and collective citation.
The Industrial Relations Acts, 1946 and 1969, and this Act may be cited together as the Industrial Relations Acts, 1946 to 1976.