|Name:||Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Cap. 100).|
|Subject(s):||Criminal and penal law; Elimination of forced labour|
|Type of legislation:||Law, Act|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliography:||Legislation on-line Bahamas Laws On-line, Government of the Bahamas PDF (DOC.NORMES) (consulted on 2017-08-09)
|Abstract/Citation:||1. Short title.
3. Rehabilitated persons and spent convictions.
4. The rehabilitation period applicable to a conviction.
5. Effect of rehabilitation.
6. Limitations on rehabilitation under this Act.
7. Defamation actions.
8. Unauthorised disclosure of spent convictions.
9. Amendment of First and Third Schedules