|Original name:||Dienstrechts-Novelle 2016|
|Name:||Employment Law Amendment 2016 (BGBl I 64/2016)|
|Subject(s):||Employment policy, promotion of employment and employment services|
|Type of legislation:||Law, Act|
|Entry into force:|
|Published on:||Bundesgesetzblatt für die Republik Österreich Teil I, 2016-07-30, vol. 64
|Bibliography:||Bundesgesetzblatt für die Republik Österreich Teil I, 2016-07-30, vol. 64
Act on-line in German Bundeskanzleramt, Rechtsinformationssystem (RIS), Austria PDF (DOC.NORMES) (consulted on 2017-05-08)
|Abstract/Citation:||Main objectives of the amendment:
- Standardization of obligations to communicate with the service authority in disciplinary proceedings.
- Revision of the provisions on retirement by means of the Declaration (Draft of: pension for the arduous work, Corridor Pension and Long-Term employee pension) due to the abolition of the general provisions on retirement by declaration on reaching a certain age on 1 September 2017.
- Adjustment of the provisions on compensatory leave for civil servants and teachers.
- Creation of the possibility of reducing the utilization rate for judges after a long illness.
- Securing federal staff in the case of long-term sickness due to special occupational stress situations.
- Combination of the UO 1 and UO 2 application groups into common application group.