|Name:||Migration (Amendment) Act 2015 (No. 18 of 2015).|
|Country:||Papua New Guinea|
|Type of legislation:||Law, Act|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliography:||Legislation on-line Pacific Islands Legal Information Institute (PacLII) PDF (consulted on 2016-09-22)
|Abstract/Citation:||1. Compliance with constitutional requirements (Amendment of Section 1).
2. Interpretation (Amendment of Section 2).
3. Prevention of unlawful presence (Amendment of Section 10).
4. Power to detain and remove persons from country (Amendment of Section 13).
5. Repeal and replacement of Section 15B.
6. Direction to reside in relocation centre (Amendment of Section 15C).
7. Repeal and replacement of Section 15D.
8. New Sections 15E and 15F.