|ICSC: 1761 (May 2010)
| CAS #: 926-57-8
| UN #: 1993
|EC Number: 213-138-3
|FIRE & EXPLOSION
|Flammable. Gives off irritating or toxic fumes (or gases) in a fire. Above 27°C explosive vapour/air mixtures may be formed.
|NO open flames, NO sparks and NO smoking. Above 27°C use a closed system and ventilation.
|Use fine water spray, carbon dioxide. In case of fire: keep drums, etc., cool by spraying with water.
|Cough. Sore throat.
|Use ventilation, local exhaust or breathing protection.
|Fresh air, rest. Refer for medical attention.
|Redness. Pain. Skin burns.
|Protective gloves. Protective clothing.
|Remove contaminated clothes. Rinse skin with plenty of water or shower. Refer immediately for medical attention.
|Wear face shield or eye protection in combination with breathing protection.
|Rinse with plenty of water (remove contact lenses if easily possible). Refer immediately for medical attention.
|Cough. Burning sensation in the throat and chest.
|Do not eat, drink, or smoke during work.
|Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. Give one or two glasses of water to drink. Refer immediately for medical attention.
|CLASSIFICATION & LABELLING
|Personal protection: complete protective clothing including self-contained breathing apparatus. Do NOT let this chemical enter the environment. Collect leaking liquid in sealable containers. Absorb remaining liquid in sand or inert absorbent. Then store and dispose of according to local regulations.
According to UN GHS Criteria
DANGERFlammable liquid and vapour
Toxic if swallowed or if inhaled
Causes severe skin burns and eye damage
Toxic to aquatic life
|Fireproof. Ventilation along the floor. Well closed. Separated from strong oxidants and food and feedstuffs. Store in an area without drain or sewer access. Provision to contain effluent from fire extinguishing.
|PHYSICAL & CHEMICAL INFORMATION
Physical State; Appearance
|EXPOSURE & HEALTH EFFECTS
Routes of exposure
Effects of short-term exposure
Effects of long-term or repeated exposure
|OCCUPATIONAL EXPOSURE LIMITS
|The substance is toxic to aquatic organisms. It is strongly advised not to let the chemical enter into the environment.
|See ICSC 0995.
|All rights reserved. The published material is being distributed without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. Neither ILO nor WHO nor the European Commission shall be responsible for the interpretation and use of the information contained in this material.