|Phosphorodithioic acid 0,0-dimethyl S-((4-oxo-11,2,3-benzotriazin-3-(4H)-yl)methyl) ester|
S-3,4-Dihydro-4-oxo-1,2,3-benzotriazin-3-ylmethyl) O,O-dimethyl phosphorodithioate
|CAS #: 86-50-0|
| UN #: 2783
|EC Number: 201-676-1
|ACUTE HAZARDS||PREVENTION||FIRE FIGHTING|
|FIRE & EXPLOSION||Combustible. Liquid formulations containing organic solvents may be flammable. Gives off irritating or toxic fumes (or gases) in a fire.||NO open flames.||Use water spray, powder, foam, carbon dioxide.|
|PREVENT DISPERSION OF DUST! STRICT HYGIENE! AVOID EXPOSURE OF ADOLESCENTS AND CHILDREN! IN ALL CASES CONSULT A DOCTOR!|
|Inhalation||Headache. Pupillary constriction, muscle cramp, excessive salivation. Sweating. Nausea. Dizziness. Wheezing. Laboured breathing. Convulsions. Unconsciousness.||Use ventilation (not if powder), local exhaust or breathing protection.||Fresh air, rest. Artificial respiration may be needed. Refer for medical attention.|
|Skin||MAY BE ABSORBED! See Inhalation.||Protective gloves. Protective clothing.||Remove contaminated clothes. Rinse and then wash skin with water and soap. Refer for medical attention .|
|Eyes||Blurred vision.||Wear face shield or eye protection in combination with breathing protection if powder.||First rinse with plenty of water for several minutes (remove contact lenses if easily possible), then refer for medical attention.|
|Ingestion||Abdominal cramps. Vomiting. Diarrhoea. Blurred vision. Further see Inhalation.||Do not eat, drink, or smoke during work. Wash hands before eating.||Induce vomiting (ONLY IN CONSCIOUS PERSONS!). Refer for medical attention .|
|SPILLAGE DISPOSAL||CLASSIFICATION & LABELLING|
|Personal protection: complete protective clothing including self-contained breathing apparatus. Do NOT wash away into sewer. Sweep spilled substance into covered sealable containers. If appropriate, moisten first to prevent dusting. Carefully collect remainder. Then store and dispose of according to local regulations.||
According to UN GHS Criteria
DANGERFatal if swallowed, in contact with skin or if inhaled
Causes eye irritation
May cause an allergic skin reaction
Causes damage to central nervous system
Causes damage to the central nervous system through prolonged or repeated exposure
Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
|Separated from food and feedstuffs. Well closed.|
|Do not transport with food and feedstuffs.
Severe marine pollutant.
|PHYSICAL & CHEMICAL INFORMATION|
Physical State; Appearance
|EXPOSURE & HEALTH EFFECTS|
Routes of exposure
Effects of short-term exposure
Effects of long-term or repeated exposure
|OCCUPATIONAL EXPOSURE LIMITS|
TLV: 2 mg/m3, as TWA; (skin); (SEN); BEI issued.
MAK: (inhalable fraction): 1 mg/m3; peak limitation category: II(8); skin absorption (H); sensitization of skin (SH); pregnancy risk group: B
|The substance is very toxic to aquatic organisms. This substance may be hazardous to the environment. Special attention should be given to bees. Avoid release to the environment in circumstances different to normal use.|
|The technical material is a brown waxy solid.
Depending on the degree of exposure, periodic medical examination is suggested.
The symptoms of acute poisoning do not become manifest until 0.5 to several hours.
Specific treatment is necessary in case of poisoning with this substance; the appropriate means with instructions must be available.
Do NOT take working clothes home.
Carrier solvents used in commercial formulations may change physical and toxicological properties.
If the substance is formulated with solvent(s) also consult the card(s) (ICSC) of the solvent(s).
Symbol: T+, N; R: 24-26/28-43-50/53; S: (1/2)-28-36/37-45-60-61
|All rights reserved. The published material is being distributed without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. Neither ILO nor WHO nor the European Commission shall be responsible for the interpretation and use of the information contained in this material.|