Towards safe, healthy and declared work in Ukraine
Project Duration: January 2020-April 2023The long-term objective of the project funded by the European Union is that men and women workers in Ukraine enjoy safe, healthy and declared work. The expected short-term impact is an improved compliance of Ukraine with key international and European standards on occupational safety and health (OSH) and labour relations. The two outcomes to be achieved are (1) legal framework on OSH is brought closer to international labour standards and (2) systems and procedures for a roll out of labour inspection services are in place.
The project builds on the achievements of the EU-ILO Project “Enhancing the labour administration capacity to improve working conditions and tackle undeclared work”. The new project will consolidate this work.
- Forced labour and human trafficking
- Psychosocial support at workplace in war and post-war times
- OSH in hostilities
MEET THE MANAGER
The Project Manager Zsolt Dudás explains how the EU-funded ILO Project is helping Ukrainian stakeholders to cope with the new challenges since the 24th of February 2022.
Project reports and Factsheets
- Project leaflet
- Factsheet for 36 months (January 2020 – December 2022)
- Factsheet for the second half of 2022
- Factsheet for 30 months (January 2020 – June 2022)
- Factsheet for the first half of 2022
- Factsheet for 2020 – 2021
- Factsheet for the second half of 2021
- Project implementation report for 18 months (January 2020 – June 2021)
- Factsheet for 18 months (January 2020 – June 2021)
- Factsheet for the first half of 2021
- Factsheet for 2020
- Factsheet for the first half of 2020