Here you will find some reference guides and policy briefs on how to mitigate the consequences of COVID-19 and ensure business continuity. You can also find below the materials for the webinars “COVID-19 pandemic: how OSH at workplaces mitigates consequences”, conducted by the EU-ILO Project for trade unions, employers’ organizations and labour inspectors.
Guides and policy briefs on how to mitigate the consequences of COVID-19
- Prevention and mitigation of COVID-19 at work for small and medium-sized enterprises. Action Checklist
- Working from home: How do I set up a workstation?
- Preventing and mitigating COVID-19 at work
- Safe Return to Work: Ten Action Points
- Social dialogue on occupational safety and health in the Covid-19 context
- A safe and healthy return to work during the COVID-19 pandemic
- An employer's guide on managing your workplace during COVID-19
- Guide for employers on COVID-19 prevention