DescriptionDespite the COVID-19 pandemic, the e-commerce sector in South-East Asia continue to see strong growth. With customers spending even longer hours online, it is important for women entrepreneurs to follow this massive digital shift to remain relevant and to generate sales. In this workshop delivered by Google trainers, participants will learn more about new consumer behaviour and the changing digital landscape, as well as relevant digital tools that can be used to grow their online business.
The session will also see the launch of three new training programmes developed under a collaboration between the International Training Centre of the International Labour Organization (ITCILO) and Google Primer to help women entrepreneurs overcome the impact of COVID-19. Via the learning app, women entrepreneurs will be able to access free, quick, and easy-to-understand lessons on how to manage your business, strengthen its online presence, and create a more supportive workplace.
- Welcoming and opening remarks
- Launch and demonstration of ITCILO-Google Primer minicourses for women entrepreneurs
- New consumer behaviour and digital landscape
- Reasons to move your business online
- Overview of Google tools to grow your online business (Google My Business, Google Trends, Google Workspace, Google Ads, Google Analytics)
- Other digital tools to help you go online (Website, social media, SEO)
- Wrap up and end of session
Interpretation in Thai will be available.