International Labour Office for Turkey (ILO) in Ankara announces its intention to sell an office vehicle
VOLVO S 80 2.5 T
1. The ILO Office for Turkey in Ankara notifies the public about the auction/cash sale of the following vehicle:
(VOLVO S 80, 155,250km, 2008).
Opaque White, 155.300 km, 2008 Model, Automatic/Getronics, gasoline engine, air conditioner, AM/FM radio with CD player, black and original leather-upholstered, heated front and back seat, leather steering wheel, backlite sensor, rain sensor, headlamp wash switch, bi-xenon headlamp, foglamp, trip computer, automatic ride control, car alarm, remote controlled central locking system, coming home lightning system, automatic 4 windows, non-retentive laminated glass, accident and injury free, well-cared by authorized technical service, remote operating two keys.
2. This vehicle can be visited at the ILO Office upon appointment.
3. Persons interested at the purchase of the vehicle are invited to address their offers - under a sealed envelope and marked "submission to the purchase of vehicle" - to the attention of
Mr Ertan Aras
ILO Office for Turkey
Ferit Recai Ertuğrul Cad.
Office Tel: 0 312 49198 90 / 130
Mobile: 0 534 341 08 94
4. The closing date of the submission is set for 6 June 2016, 17:00 hrs.
5. The bid opening will be carried out 07 June 2016 under the control of an appropriate committee.
6. The eventual/possible buyer/purchaser is bound to accept (commits himself to) the sold vehicle in that state/condition in which he found it. Furthermore, the vehicle will only be delivered without number plate (IT) except the buyer submits the proof that he is exempted from any customs duty or other tax.
7. A guarantee/security fee of US$ 100,00, not repayable/refundable in case of withdrawal, has to be laid down at the time of submission of the offers. This fee will be refunded to the bidders not retained.
8. Within 10 days after the (bid) opening of the offers, the purchaser of the vehicle should proceed with the payment of the whole price.
9. The vehicle cannot be delivered to the purchaser unless the formalities for custom clearance and registration are completed. This process can be conducted through contact with Ministry of Finance and Ministry of Customs and Trade.