- Constitution of 1978 of the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka (as amended up to 2000)
- Human Rights Commission of Sri Lanka Act No. 21 of 21 August 1996
- National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health Act No. 38 of 23 July 2009
Policies and Strategies
- Government, National Policy on HIV and AIDS in the World of Work in Sri Lanka, 2010, 56 pp.
- Strategic Information Management Operational plan for NSACP Sri Lanka of June 2010
- National STD and AIDS Control Programme, National Strategic HIV/AIDS Plan 2007-2011, 23 pp.
- National Tripartite Declaration on Prevention of HIV/AIDS at Workplaces in Sri Lanka, 3 April 2007, 3 pp.
- Joint Trade Unions Policy on Prevention and Management of HIV/AIDS in Workplaces in Sri Lanka, 29 January 2008, 6 pp. (signed by 22 trade unions)
- Island on line, Standard Chartered HIV education, 28 June 2008, 2 pp.
- National Policy on HIV/AIDS in the World of Work in Sri Lanka, June 2010, 13 pp. (Approved by Cabinet in January 2011)