- Decree on HIV/AIDS Prevention and Control in the Workplace, No. KEP.68/MEN/2004, dated 28 April 2004 and Director General of Manpower Management and Monitoring, Technical Guidance on HIV/AIDS Prevention and Control in the Workplace, Decision Number 20/DJPPK/VI/2005, dated 16 June 2005
- Constitution of 1945, as amended up to Fourth Amendment 2002
- Act No. 13 of 25 March 2003 concerning Manpower, unofficial English translation
- Immigration Law No. 6 of 5 May 2011, unofficial English translation
- Peraturan Daerah Kabupaten Sukoharjo No. 6/2011 Penyelenggaraan Perlindungan Terhadap Korban Kekerasan Berbasis Gender Dan Anak/Sukoharjo Regency Regulations No. 6/2011 concerning protection of women and children against violent acts (in Indonesian)
- Decree of the Minister of Manpower and Transmigration of the Republic of Indonesia No. 184 of 2013 establishing a Task-force on Equal Employment Opportunity/(Keputusan Menteri Tenaga Kerja dan Transmigrasi Republik Indonesia Nomor 184 tahun 2013 Membentuk Gugus Tugas Kesempatan dan Perlakuan yang) (in Indonesian)
- Law No. 36 of 2014 on Health Workers
Policies and Strategies
- National AIDS Commission, The Case for Increased and More Strategic Investment in HIV in Indonesia, 2015, 75 pp.
- Presidential Decree No. 23/2011 on the National Action Plan for Human Rights in Indonesia for 2011-2014/ Peraturan Presiden Tentang Rencana Aksi Nasional Hak Asasi Manusia Indonesia Tahun 2011-2014 (in Indonesian)
- National AIDS Commission, National HIV and AIDS Strategy and Action Plan 2010 – 2014, 89 pp.
- National AIDS Commission, 2007-2010 HIV and AIDS Response Strategies, 61 pp.
- National AIDS Commission, National HIV/AIDS Strategy 2003-2007, 2002, 36 pp.
- Tripartite, Tripartite Declaration – Commitment to Combat HIV/AIDS in the World of Work, 25 February 2003, 1 p.