ILO organises a Training of Trainers workshop on “Improve Your Exhibition Skills” (IYES) to build the capacity of Business Development Services providers supporting female and rural entrepreneurs to successfully organize and participate in trade fairs and exhibitions.
ILO Supports SME Development for Women in Nigeria with Training of Trainers Workshop on Improving Exhibition Skills
13 June 2019
12 June 2019
08 May 2019
ILO in the Media
- Child Labour in mining, poor working conditions take center stage in inter-regional meeting
- Nigeria, other discuss Child Labour in artisanal and small -scale gold mines
- Child-labour in mining, poor working conditions take center stage in inter-regional meeting
- ILO Partner COTVET To Unveil Skill-UP Project For Skills Development
- President Weah Craves Harmonization Of Labour-Related Laws
- Galvanising policies for youth empowerment
- Socio -economic Development: FG Says Unemployed Youths, Grave Threat To Security
- Training for National Trafficking in Persons Focal Points opens in Monrovia.
- Job creation drive: ILO affirms support to FG
This landmark report by the Global Commission on the Future of Work examines how to achieve a better future of work for all at a time of unprecedented change and exceptional challenges in the world of work.
The reviewed National Employment Policy outlines strategies that will enable the creation of decent work through a combination of various methods.
The OTUWA Strategic Plan is a product of the reports from the Strategic Planning Workshop in Abuja, and the Rebooting Conference in Dakar.
The DWCP II will facilitate a coherent, gender-sensitive and integrated approach to promoting the ILO’s decent work agenda,