A Universal Labour Guarantee, social protection from birth to old age and an entitlement to lifelong learning are among ten recommendations made in a landmark report by the International Labour Organization’s Global Commission on the Future of Work.
04 April 2019
29 March 2019
08 February 2019
ILO in the Media
- ILO Partner COTVET To Unveil Skill-UP Project For Skills Development
- President Weah Craves Harmonization Of Labour-Related Laws
- Galvanising policies for youth empowerment
- Socio -economic Development: FG Says Unemployed Youths, Grave Threat To Security
- Training for National Trafficking in Persons Focal Points opens in Monrovia.
- Job creation drive: ILO affirms support to FG
The reviewed National Employment Policy outlines strategies that will enable the creation of decent work through a combination of various methods.
The OTUWA Strategic Plan is a product of the reports from the Strategic Planning Workshop in Abuja, and the Rebooting Conference in Dakar.
The DWCP II will facilitate a coherent, gender-sensitive and integrated approach to promoting the ILO’s decent work agenda,