March 8, 2017
This study provides a first-ever account of global attitudes and perceptions of women and men regarding women and work based on the 2016 Gallup World Poll. The poll, which was conducted in 142 countries and territories, is representative of 98 per cent of the global population.
January 12, 2017
This edition takes stock of the current global labor market situation, assessing the most recent employment developments and forecasting unemployment levels in developed, emerging and developing countries. It also focuses on trends in job quality, paying particular attention to working poverty and vulnerable employment.
December 16, 2016
This report analyses the evolution of real wages around the world, giving a unique picture of wage trends globally and by region.
Statistics and Databases
- Key Indicators of the Labor Market (KILM)
- Labor Force Surveys
- Child Labor Statistics
- US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- NORMLEX- Database of International Labour Standards and recommendations
- NATLEX - National labour, social security and related human rights legislation
- Conditions of work - Legal measures on minimum wages; Working time; and Maternity protection
- LABORDOC - References and full text access to the world's literature on the world of work
- CISDOC - Occupational health and safety
INTERNATIONAL TRAINING CENTER (ITC - ILO) IN TURIN, ITALY
The Centre is committed to assisting countries in their social and economic development through learning and training.