The new Global Legal Database on Industrial Relations (IR Lex) captures the legal and institutional framework which regulates industrial relations in a number of ILO Member States. It summarizes key aspects of the regulatory framework in each country providing and provides a source for comparative information on:
- The national legal framework
- The administration of trade unions and employers’ organizations
- Tripartite social dialogue
- Information and consultation procedures at the workplace
- Collective bargaining
- Labour disputes and their resolution.
Access this new database here >