- English: Safety and health in construction, pdf 0.6 MB
- español: Seguridad y salud en la construcción, pdf 0.6 MB
- français: Sécurité et santé dans la construction, pdf 0.6 MB
- Bahasa Indonesia: Keselamatan dan kesehatan kerja di bidang konstruksi, pdf 3.0 MB
- Türkçe: Inşaatta sağlık ve güvenlik, pdf 1.0 MB
- 中文: 建筑安全卫生实用规程, pdf 0.6 MB
The objective of this code is to provide practical guidance on a legal, administrative, technical and educational framework for safety and health in construction with a view to: preventing accidents and diseases and harmful effects on the health of workers arising from employment in construction; ensuring appropriate design and implementation of construction projects; providing means of analysing from the point of view of safety, health and working conditions, construction processes, activities, technologies and operations, and of taking appropriate measures of planning, control and enforcement.