What information is provided?
- Identity of the chemical;
- Fire and explosion hazards;
- Acute health hazards;
- Spillage disposal, storage and packaging;
- Preventive measures;
- Fire fighting;
- First aid;
- Classification and labelling;
- Physical & chemical properties&dangers;
- Short-term and long-term health effects;
- Regulatory information;
- Environmental data.
|The information provided is in line with:|
|C170 - ILO Chemicals Convention, 1990|
|R177 - Chemicals Recommendation, 1990|
|European Union Council Directive 98/24/EC|
|United Nations Globally Harmonized System
of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals
Authoritative nature of the cards
- International peer-review process followed in the preparation stage;
- Complement any available chemical safety data sheet;
- No legal status.
For any enquiries about the ICSC, please contact the WHO technical secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org