Join in building a culture of prevention on OSH
This year we have created a SafeDay website with new and useful information including the role of each stakeholder, more detailed information on key aspects and trends on OSH, as well as a campaign kit which includes a PPT presentation with notes, the poster and the brochure.
Click on the image below to visit our interactive website:
Please note that the first time you visit the SafeDay interactive web page you have to complete the ‘journey’ towards building a culture of prevention on OSH. Then you will be able, by clicking on the menu (the red button at the top left), to go back to any relevant information, such as training tools, directly. The ease of navigation of the interactive website depends on the internet connection and the browser you use.
'Building a culture of prevention on OSH is a joint commitment by governments, workers and employers'
said ILO Deputy Director-General for Policy, Sandra Polaski
28 April 2015, 14:30 | Geneva, ILO headquarters, Room XI (R2 South)
Join us to celebrate the World Day for Safety and Health at Work together!
- International Organisation of Employers (IOE)
- International Trade Union Confederation (ITUC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- International Social Security Association (ISSA)
- Korea Occupational Safety and Health Agency (KOSHA)
- National Research and Safety Institute for the Prevention of Occupational Accidents and Diseases (INRS) in France
- Workplace Safety and Health Institute and Workplace Safety and Health Council in Singapore