A national occupational safety and health culture is one in which the right to a safe and healthy working environment is respected at all levels, where governments, employers and workers actively participate in securing a safe and healthy working environment through a system of defined rights, responsibilities and duties, and where the highest priority is accorded to the principle of prevention.
- Opening: Ms Sandra Polaski - ILO Deputy Director-General for Policy
- Dr (Ms) Gan Siok Lin - Executive Director, Workplace Safety and Health Institute - Ministry of Manpower Singapore
- Mr Ulas Yildiz - Legal Advisor, Turkish Confederation of Employers Associations (TISK)
- Ms Silvana Cappuccio - Senior Officer, Italian General Confederation of Labour (CGIL), Member of the Workers’ Group of ILO Governing Body
- Mr Hans-Horst Konkolewsky - Secretary General, International Social Security Association (ISSA)
- Ms Nancy Leppink - Chief of the ILO Labour Administration, Labour Inspection and Occupational Safety and Health Branch (LABADMIN/OSH)
- Launch of the 2015 SafeDay website: