- The project “Decent Jobs in the Green Economy” concludes with a conference held in Ankara
- ILO Technical Assistance Project on Occupational Safety and Health Kicks Off
- Turkey ratifies the Safety and Health in Construction Convention, 1988 (No. 167) and the Safety and Health in Mines Convention, 1995 (No. 176)
- Documentary "Pikolo II – One Year Older" Met with Audience in Istanbul
- International Women’s Day - ILO says progress on gender equality at work remains inadequate
- ILO Turkey Office Hosted a Multi Stakeholder Cooperative Statistics Workshop
- Latest Report of the Committee of Experts on the Application of Conventions and Recommendations (CEACR) is Online
- ILO Framework Convention No. 187 on OSH has Entered into Force - Turkey has Approved ILO Conventions Nos. 167 and 176
- Global Unemployment will Continue to Rise, says ILO's new Report 'World Employment and Social Outlook - Trends 2015'
- ILO and ICA Await Participants for the International Cooperatives Research Conference to be held in Antalya on 10-11 November 2015
- Mr. Numan Özcan Appointed As the New Director of the ILO Office for Turkey
- ILO "Global Wage Report 2014/2015" Launched in Ankara
- Manual on Social Dialogue Translated into Turkish
- ILO Director-General Expressed ILO's Sympathy to Turkish Government and People for Mining Accident in Ermenek
- Government, Workers' and Employers' Representatives Agreed on the Main Elements of a Roadmap on Occupational Safety and Health in Mines
- Message by ILO Director-General Guy Ryder: "Cooperatives for sustainable development"
- Cooperation Agreement Signed for the Extension of Combating Child Labour in Seasonal Agriculture Project Implemented by the Netherlands Government and the ILO
- ILO Statement on Ranking Turkey in Fatal Work Accidents
- ILO Director-General Extends Condolences to the Families of the Miners Killed in Turkey
- "Labour Market Status of Beneficiaries of the Vocational Training Courses Report" was launched in Ankara
- Domestic Workers in Turkey Report Published
- Emerging economies: has growth translated into more and better jobs?
- Joint Statement by the Unions of Education Workers in Ordu on Eliminating Child Labour in Hazelnut Harvesting
- Decent Work in the Green Economy - National Workshop for Turkey
- Informal, Poorly Paid and Unemployed: The Reality of Work for Most Youth in Developing Countries
- CAOBISCO and ILO to expand fight against child labour in agriculture
- 9th ILO European Regional Meeting: Agenda and accreditation information
- Global Employment Trends 2013: Recovering from a second jobs dip
- A Web-Based Animation of "Rights at Work Handbook" Developed
- A Thematic Group Meeting on "Growth and Employment" was held in the ILO Office for Turkey as part of National Consultations to shape Post-2015 Development Agenda
- UN Joint Programme "Decent Work for All" Ends
- UN Joint Programme on "Harnessing Sustainable Linkages for the SMEs in Turkey's Textile Sector" ended in December 2012
- Beyond the MDGs: It's all about jobs and livelihoods
- Jobs and livelihoods at the heart of the post-2015 development agenda
- Post-2015 Development Agenda survey and video go online
- Netherlands and ILO cooperate to eliminate child labour in agriculture
- Post 2015 Turkey Website goes live
- Employment rights essential to economic recovery, says new ILO boss
- What future do you want?
- Newly appointed ILO Director Guy Ryder calls for urgent action on youth unemployment
- New Director General elected at ILO
- ILO's training programmes for workers and employers in textile and clothing sector
- Report of the Pilot Research Project on Children Working in Artistic and Cultural Activities is shared with public
- Turkey's National Youth Employment Action Plan was announced to public
- "Occupational Outlook in Turkey" was published and presented
- The first phase of the training programmes for workers and employers in textile and clothing sector has been finalized in 2011.
- Ms. Ümit Deniz Efendioğlu has been appointed as the new Director of ILO Ankara Office.
- A High-Level Brainstorming Conference was organized on 3 and 4 October 2011 in Geneva.
- Federal Chancellor of Germany and leaders from five international organizations call for coordinated policy action to restore confidence and improve growth and employment prospects.
- Director General of the ILO, Mr. Juan Somavia addressed European Parliament on 14 September 2011.
- 19th World Congress on Safety and Health at Work held in Istanbul
- Director of Social Protection Sector and Executive Director of the ILO, Mr. Assane Diop, came to Turkey for the 19th World Congress on Safety and Health at Work
- "Handbook on Rights at Work" has been published
- Media Advisory on 19th Congress on Safety and Health at Work is announced
- The Domestic Workers Convention is adopted in the 100th Session of the International Labour Conference in June 2011
- Mr. Juan Somavia, Director General of the ILO, participated in the 4th United Nations Conference on the Least Developed Countries held in Turkey
- Antalya Province Labour Market Analysis has been completed
- ILO Ankara Office Director Ms. Gülay Aslantepe has retired
- The final conference held for the project on the "Impact Analysis of the Crisis Response and Lessons Learned for the Way Forwad"
- Panel Discussion entitled "Towards 2015 Targets - Eliminating Worst Forms of Child Labour in Turkey" was held in December 2010 in Ankara
- UN Joint Programme on Harnessing Sustainable Linkages for the SMEs In Turkey's Textile Sector
- The inception conference held for the project on the "Impact Analysis of the Crisis Response and Lessons Learned for the Way Forward"
- Women Employment project completed
- Memorandum of Understanding signed for Decent Work Country Priorities